How To Be an Airmeet Game Host
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thanks for volunteering to be a Game Host!!!! This guide is meant to a brief guide. If you need more help go to the Norwescon Games Info Desk on Airmeet. You can return to the main Norwescon 43 Help page.
- As a Game Host, we expect you to be polite and friendly with attendees who have joined your game.
- We also expect that our games will be free from any behavior that violates our Code of Conduct If you think a joke or comment might be off-color, err on the side of caution and don't make it.
Starting Your Game
- Go to the Norwescon Games--Scheduled Games Booth in the Airmeet. This is in the Arena tab.
- Once in the booth, find your table and click "take a seat". If you need help identifying which is your table, go back to the main Arena area and click on the Norwescon Games Info Desk and Open Games booth.
- Wait for players to arrive and join the table. Then, start the game.
Tools in Session
- You can share your screen.
- There also is a chat feature.
- To get help while hosting a game, you have several options.
- If you are part of the staff Discord, post in the #games channel for help.
- Go to the People tab at the right-hand side of your screen and search for Games Info Desk. You can then message them for help.
- Leave your table and go back out to the main Arena and go to the Norwescon Games Info Desk