Each meeting has a physical sign-in sheet to track attending volunteers. The sign-in sheet collects the volunteer's name, whether or not they are new to the ConCom, and (optionally, for new volunteers or updated addresses) email address.
Following the meeting, the sign-in sheet is scanned and archived in the Secretary's files. Archiving is for potential future reference if there is a need to track volunteer hours through ConCom meeting attendance (some grants may require this information).
norwescon-concom Google Group Updates
New volunteers are added to the norwescon-concom Google Group mailing list.
- Click on "Manage Members".
- Click on "Direct Add Members".
- Enter a comma separated list of all email addresses to add.
- Enter the welcome message.
- Set subscription options to "All Email".
- Click "Add".