Parties at Norwescon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Norwescon Party Rules
- Parties must be registered at the Convention Office. Any party that is not registered will be subject to closure.
- A host or hostess, who will remain sober, must be listed for the party at the Convention Office, and must remain at the party while it is open. That person is responsible for the party and any incidents that occur there. If the party is serving alcohol, the host or hostess must be 21 or older.
- Parties are restricted to the party areas. No alcohol may leave the area.
- If serving alcohol, hosts and hostesses are responsible for checking identification. Alcohol must be monitored. Minors under 21 may not have access to alcohol.
- Noise must abate at 2 a.m. or at the desecration of the Site Services Department. After that point, the host/hostess of the party must be sure that the noise level stays within their rooms. Parties that do not reduce the noise level are subject to closure.
Doubletree Hotel “Social Event” (party) guidelines
- “Social Events” (parties) events must be registered at the convention office.
- Furniture may not be removed from suites or re-configured within suites, unless prior arrangements have been made with a hotel approved vendor for the removal or moving of the furniture.
- One (1) 8½” X 11” sign may be posted on suite door.
- Events must stop alcohol service and have alcohol secured by 1:45 a.m.
- All activities must comply with Washington State Liquor Control Board policies, rules and laws. Complaints regarding illegal activity are taken seriously.
- Designated host/hostess/sponsor of each hospitality event agrees to schedule a suite walk-thru prior to and after the event with a representative(s) of Hotel Management.
- If alcohol is being served, a designated representative(s) from the hosting organization must check identification to insure that only persons of legal drinking age are allowed access to and or service of alcoholic beverages.
- If alcohol is being served, the person / organization must obtain either a special occasion license or banquet permit for their event. For more information about these incense or permit
- Must not exceed the maximum of occupancy of the room.
Presidential Suites: 35 persons maximum Parlors: 25 persons maximum Lakeside Suites: 34 persons maximum