Airmeet's Knowledge Base
The platform we are using to host Norwescon 43 is called Airmeet. Most answers can be found at Airmeet's wonderful knowledge base. You can find it at https://help.airmeet.com/hc.
Norwescon's Knowledge Base
Please check out our FAQ page for answers to most questions
- Closed Captioning in Airmeet
- Dark Mode in Airmeet
- Airmeet Attendee Guide
- Guidebook Tips
- Game Signups
- Logging in for the first time? Check out this video on our help page for a tutorial.
- Discord Staff Server
- Discord Tips & Tricks
- Help Desk Workflows
- Help Desk - Common Problems
- Airmeet Session Host Checkoff List
- Airmeet Session Host Guide
- Airmeet Session Host List for Special Events
Still need help or cannot find what you are looking for?
If you still need help you can contact Norwescon's Help Desk staff at
Real Time Chat (fastest response during convention hours)
Phone: (253) 235-9296 (voicemail/text only)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (best for questions before the convention)